AdSense

Friday, May 29, 2009

Illness, and Successes!

It has been a couple of days, due to illness. It seems I managed to come down with the same thing the whole family has. Summer colds, compounded by allergies. But I am pleased to say that even through that I have managed to stay on target.

I have worked real hard to stay with my appropriate meals. And even though I don't eat as much because I have been asleep for the last couple of days -- I have been really careful when I do eat. I have managed to get some walking in, but I have had to be careful -- due to the fatigue. This illness has left me really tired all the time.

However, the great news is, I am happy to report that I am down 6 pounds! So I am feeling really good about that! Nothing feels better than seeing that all the hard work is actually having results! Hang in there everyone! You can make it!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

From Dad

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
LOVE
DAD

Lisa said...

From Bob

I am not surprised at all lisa. GOOD JOB! :)

Our Corner said...

CONGRATULATIONS LISA!!!! Your doing so good. We are so excited for you. :)

NikkiAWardell said...

6 pounds---awesome!!! Keep it up...good job even though you were sick!